Veterinary Surgeon– Small Animal
Key Job Activities:
Responsible for providing a small animal practice to clients. This role includes:
- Regular surgery consultations.
- Managing and following through your own caseload.
- General soft tissue surgery.
- Coming up with new ideas to improve how we do things as a practice.
- Helping out with client meetings and activities to promote the surgery to new and existing clients.
- Working collaboratively with the team of veterinary surgeons, veterinary nurses, practice manager and receptionist.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, energetic and who:
- Has natural warmth and empathy, and gets a genuine sense of satisfaction from helping others
- Is self-motivated and dedicated.
- Wants to provide the very highest standard of veterinary care.
- Is a problem-solver.
- Shows natural resilience and stays calm under pressure.
- Remains patient, flexible and adaptable.
- Wants to progress their surgical and medical skills.